17 Aug Yellow Piquanté Pepper Canapés
Yellow Piquanté Pepper Canapés
PEPPADEW Yellow Piquanté Peppers filled with soft, creamy garlic and herb cheese served on a mini blini.
- 100g soft cheese with herbs and garlic
- 16 PEPPADEW® Yellow Piquanté Peppers
- 16 blinis, warmed
- ½ cucumber, cut into ribbons
- 5g fresh dill
- Place the soft cheese into a piping bag fitted with a small nozzle.
- Pipe the soft cheese into each Yellow Piquanté Pepper.
- Arrange the cucumber ribbons decoratively onto the blinis and top with a filled pepper, garnish with dill fronds and serve.