20 Dec Tzatziki with Roasted Red Peppers and Crumble Topping
Tzatziki with Roasted Red Peppers and Crumble Topping
A delicious homemade vegan tzatziki, topped with grilled PEPPADEW® Roasted Red Peppers and a crumble topping made from pistachios, lemon zest, parsley and vegan feta.
A tasty, quick-and-easy vegan starter.
Created by @veggiefoodjoe
- 300g vegan Greek yoghurt
- ¼ cucumber
- Handful of mint (approx. 15g)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1x lemon, juiced
- 1x lemon, zest
- 1x garlic clove
- ½ jar PEPPADEW® Roasted Red Peppers
For the crumble topping:
- 50g vegan feta cheese
- 50g pistachios
- ½ lemon, zest
- Handful of parsley (approx. 15g)
This homemade vegan tzatziki features a delicious blend of vegan Greek yoghurt, freshly grated cucumber, zesty lemon, aromatic mint, and the rich flavour of PEPPADEW® Roasted Red Peppers. As a crowning touch, this appetising dish is topped with a tantalizing crumble and a medley of vegan feta cheese, pistachios, lemon zest, and parsley.
- Place the yoghurt into a bowl and grate the cucumber, lemon zest and garlic directly into it. Finely chop the mind and add this. Squeeze in the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Make the crumble topping by finely chopping the pistachios and parsley. Add this to a bowl and grate in the lemon zest before crumbling in the feta cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- Take a plate or serving platter and spread the tzatziki over the plate. Top with the grilled PEPPADEW® Roasted Red Peppers and sprinkle with the crumble topping.