05 Jan Fusion Chicken & Mix Grains
Fusion Chicken & Mix Grains
Warming spices meet Mediterranean flare with this head-turning, flavour-packed dish. The balance of flavours matches the balance of nutrition, so treat yourself to some sweet heat with these beautiful PEPPADEW® Yellow Piquanté Peppers.
- Drain the peppers and blitz the purée quantity with the goats cheese. You can leave this textured or pass through a fine sieve for a smooth finish.
- Remove the stones and finely slice the dates.
- Cook the bulgur mix as per the instructions, then lightly toss through the spices (½ tsp each is sufficient) and season. Leave with a lid on to keep warm.
- Score the chicken breast and cook on a medium heat, turning once, then use a lid to retain moisture whilst it finishes cooking. Cook until the juices run clear or until the core temperature is at 72°C.
- Plate the grains, topped with the chicken. Add the peppers, olives and dates to add their flicks of flavours, then drizzle with some chilli oil.
Can be served with pasta, bread or with a white fish like haddock or cod.