09 Dec Spinach, Mushroom & Feta Pizza
BABY SPINACH, MUSHROOM & FETA PIZZA
Looking for delicious vegetarian pizza topping ideas? Try our easy homemade pizza base recipe topped with baby spinach, mushrooms & feta. Quick, easy & so tasty!
- Tomato paste to cover pizza bases
- Handful of baby spinach
- Handful of button mushrooms, sliced
- Handful of enoki mushrooms
- 100 g PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Mild Chopped
- Handful of feta or ricotta cheese
For the Pizza base
- 2 ¼ cups (340 g) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp instant dry yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup (250 ml) warm water
- In a large bowl using a wooden spoon, or in a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, combine the flour, sugar, yeast and salt.
- Add the water and stir until in a soft ball form. Knead for 5 minutes on a lightly floured surface or in the stand mixer until smooth.
- Shape the dough into a ball and place it in a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with a damp cloth and let rest in a warm, humid place for 2 hours or until the dough has doubled in volume.
- Knock the dough down and, on a floured surface, knead for 1 min. Divide the ball into 4 equal pieces and roll out the bases.
If you have a jar of PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Mild Whole or Hot Whole just chop them up and add to your baby spinach, mushroom and feta pizza.