09 Oct Spicy Chicken & Yellow Piquanté Pepper Pizza
- Pizza base
- 1 jar PEPPADEW® Yellow Piquanté Peppers
- 100g cooked chicken
- 1 jar roasted red peppers
- 1 jar chipotle chilli flakes
- Chilli oil to serve
- 1 tin San Marzano tomatoes
- 1 packet grated mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 180C fan.
- Squeeze the tomatoes in your hands to form a smooth pasta base.
- Chop the chicken into bitesize pieces.
- Chop the roasted red peppers into bitesize pieces.
- Chop the Yellow Piquanté Peppers in half.
- Shape your pre-bought pizza dough into your desired shape.
- Add the San Marzano tomatoes to the base of the pizza.
- Top with a generous sprinkling of the mozzarella.
- Add your toppings.
- Bake as per the pizza base instructions, until it is cooked through.
- Serve with a drizzle of chilli oil.
Partner the PEPPADEW® Yellow Piquanté Peppers with the PEPPADEW® Roasted Red Peppers for an additional smoky tone to your pizza. These work great with the smoky chipotle chilli flakes.