09 Oct Mexican-Inspired Chicken Salad With Yellow Piquanté Peppers
Mexican-Inspired Chicken Salad With Yellow Piquanté Peppers
- 400g leftover roast chicken
- 1 jar PEPPADEW® Yellow Piquanté Peppers, drained
- 1 avocado, cut into slices
- 400g tin black beans
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, cut into rings
- 25g coriander leaves
For the dressing/sauce:
- 1 lime
- 150ml sour cream
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Pinch of salt
- Make the dressing by mixing together the sour cream, lime juice, garlic and salt. Taste and add extra lime juice and salt if necessary.
- Arrange all the salad ingredients on a large serving plate or on individual plates and drizzle over the dressing. Place the peppers prominently on the plate to give your creation a bright pop of colour!
Serve with tortilla chips or tacos and extra lime wedges.