09 Dec Quinoa Salad
- 4 cups hot vegetable stock
- 2 cups of Quinoa
- 350 g baby marrow, grilled and sliced
- 100g PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Mild Chopped
- 200g Green beans, diced and blanched
- 80 g pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 60 red onion, diced
- 1 tsp garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup basil leaves
- Pour the hot stock over the Quinoa and cover for 10 minutes.
- Add the baby marrow, green beans, PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Mild Chopped, pine nuts, red onion garlic and lemon juice, and mix well.
- Add the basil leaves roughly torn to the salad and serve.
Add grilled chicken strips for a meat option.