09 Dec Hummus
Try this easy homemade hummus recipe with Piquanté Peppers! A deliciously healthy vegan & vegetarian appetizer, only 15 minutes to make. Serve with warm pita bread.
- 50 g PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Mild Chopped, drained
- 440 g chickpeas, drained
- 3-4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 50 g tahini
- 50 ml good quality olive oil
- Pinch of Za’atar to garnish
- Place the first three ingredients in a food processor and blend.
- Pour the tahini and olive oil through the feeder tube with the motor running. Blend until smooth.
- Spoon into a bowl, garnish with PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Mild Chopped and a sprinkling of Za’atar before serving.