09 Dec BBQ Chicken Slider
BBQ CHICKEN SLIDER
- 300 g chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp chicken spice
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce
- 100 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 50 mozzarella cheese, grated
- 4 Tbsp PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Mild Chopped
- 8 hamburger buns
- Season the chicken breast with chicken spice.
- In a pan, heat the oil and add the chicken.
- Brown evenly and once cooked through, remove from the pan.
- Shred the chicken with a fork and place in a bowl.
- Add the BBQ sauce and PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Mild Chopped.
- Spread the chicken evenly over the half buns.
- Add the cheeses and the other half of the bun.
- Place in preheated oven of 180’c for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot
Serve the sliders with sweet potato fries or crispy kale as a side.