09 Dec Roasted Beet & Citrus Salad
ROASTED BEET & CITRUS SALAD
- 2 cups beets, segmented and roasted, cooled
- 1 ½ cups orange segments
- 1 cup grapefruit segments
- ½ cup PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Mild or Hot Whole
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 cup small fennel bulb, very thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup red onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander
- In a bowl, add all of the fruit, fennel and onion.
- Add the lemon juice, lime juice and olive oil, and mix through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with coriander and serve cold.
Add fresh Ricotta to add a creamy element to the salad