09 Dec Nachos
Looking for the best nachos recipe? You’ll love our Sweet Piquanté Pepper Nachos! A quick snack, appetiser/starter or an easy vegetarian dinner for weeknights.
- 300 g corn chips
- 200 g grated pizza cheese, cheddar and mozzarella
- 50 g PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers, Hot Slices
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 large ripe tomato, deseeded and chopped
- 10 – 12 PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Mild or Hot Whole (cut into halves)
- 5 spring onions, sliced
- 15 g fresh coriander
- Sour cream and guacamole to serve
- Arrange the corn chips in a layer on an ovenproof dish, then scatter over the cheese and whole (sliced) PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers.
- Grill for 5-8 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and golden, then remove from the oven.
- Top the cheese corn chips with the remaining ingredients, garnish with coriander leaves, and serve with sour cream and guacamole.