09 Dec Asian Style Egg Noodle Salad
ASIAN STYLE EGG NOODLE SALAD
Whip up this simple & fresh Egg Noodle & Mango Salad recipe with a sweet & tangy dressing, bursting with Asian-style flavours. A delicious side dish or lunch.
- 350 g coleslaw mix, cabbage & carrot
- ½ red cabbage, finely sliced
- 500 g egg noodles, dry
- 150 g PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Mild/Hot whole, drained
- 1-2 ripe mangos, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup sesame seeds, toasted
- ¼ cup cashew nuts, toasted
- 1 bunch coriander
- Mint leaves to garnish
For the dressing:
- 100 ml sesame oil
- 100 ml olive oil
- 100 ml soya sauce
- ½ cup honey
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 4 cm ginger, grated
- To make the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a screw top jar, place the lid on tightly and shake well to combine.
- To make the salad, rehydrate the egg noodles in boiling water, drain and pat dry.
- Toss all the salad ingredients together, except for the sesame seeds, cashew nuts, coriander & mint, and arrange on a large platter.
- Garnish with the sesame seeds, cashew nuts, coriander and mint.
- Serve immediately, with the dressing.