100 g flour
¼ tsp salt
3 large free-range eggs
225 ml milk
4 tbsp sunflower oil
2 tbsp PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Hot Whole or Hot Slices
- Preheat the oven to 220 C.
- Mix the flour and salt together in a bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Add the eggs and a little of the milk.
- Whisk until smooth, then gradually add the remaining milk.
- Add the PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers.
- Measure a teaspoon of oil into each hole of a 12-bun tray, or a tablespoonful into each hole of a 4-hole tin, or 3 tablespoons into a roasting tin.
- Transfer to the oven for 5 minutes, or until the oil is piping hot.
- Carefully remove from the oven and pour the batter equally between the holes or the tin. Return the batter quickly to the oven and cook for 20–25 minutes (35 if making the Yorkshire pudding in the roasting tin), or until golden-brown and well-risen. Serve immediately.
Serve with warm gravy and roast gammon