INGREDIENTS FOR THE SALTED JACKET POTATOES
650 g course rock salt
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
2 egg whites
6 medium potatoes, washed with skin on
INGREDIENTS FOR THE DRESSING
250 ml sour cream
50 g PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Mild Chopped or Hot Slices
1 bunch of chives, sliced
Juice & zest of 1 lemon
METHOD FOR THE SALTED JACKET POTATOES
- Mix the salt, paprika and egg whites together.
- Roll the potatoes in the egg white mixture to coat them.
- Cover the bottom of an ovenproof dish with half the mixture and place the potatoes in the dish.
- Completely cover with the remaining salt mixture and bake for 60 minutes, or wrap the potatoes in aluminium foil and place in the coals for 60 minutes.
METHOD FOR THE DRESSING
- Whisk all the ingredients together and serve over the cooked potatoes.
- Garnish with extra PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers.